Ed John and Shanna Davison consider the impact of late rent reviews and give some practical tips for parties on either side of rent review negotiations ‘The combined effect of the common law and the way most rent review provisions are drafted is that the conclusion of a rent review is comparable to the music …
Continue reading "Landlord And Tenant: It’s never too late for rent reviews"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Amherst v James Walker Goldsmith and Silversmith Ltd  1 Ch 305
- Bello v Ideal View  EWHC 2808
- London & Manchester Assurance Co Ltd v G A Dunn & Co (1982) 265 EG 39
- Scottish & Newcastle Plc v Raguz  UKHL 65
- Trusthouse Forte Albany Hotels Ltd v Daejan Investments Ltd  256 EG 915
- United Scientific Holdings Ltd v Burnley Borough Council  AC 904
- Wilderbrook Ltd v Olowu  EWCA Civ 1361