Michael McCartney and Rebecca Johns discuss the UK courts’ jurisdiction to hear claims brought by employees working abroad ‘The territorial limits that apply to the various statutory employment rights will also only be relevant if the tribunal is applying English law to the dispute in question.’ The issue of which UK employment rights overseas workers …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bleuse v MBT Transport Ltd  UKEAT 0339/07/2112
- Duncombe v Secretary of State for Children Schools and Families  EWCA Civ 1355;  UKSC 14;  UKSC 36
- Ministry of Defence v Wallis  EAT/0546/08/3007;  EWCA Civ 231
- Ravat v Halliburton Manufacturing and Services Ltd  CSIH 52;  UKSC 1
- Serco Ltd v Lawson  UKHL 3