Roy Pinnock and Stephen Ashworth consider some key areas in which greater clarity is needed if development and growth are to become more realistic prospects ‘Affordable housing, good design and sustainability measures are not optional. National and professional guidance should clarify that while lack of viability may be an excuse for policy non-compliance, it should …
Continue reading "Planning: Viability issues"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bedford & Anor, R (on the application of) v London Borough Of Islington  EWHC 2044 (Admin)
- Blyth Valley BC v Persimmon Homes (North East) Ltd & ors  EWCA Civ 861
- Bristol City Council v IC & Portland and Brunswick Squares Association  EA/2010/0012
- English, R (on the application of) v East Staffordshire Borough Council & Anor  EWHC 2744 (Admin)
- Kensington and Chelsea Royal London Borough Council v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Governmente  EWCA Civ 1466
- Robert Hitchins Ltd v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government & anor  EWHC 1157 (Admin)