Malcolm Johnson reviews the basis of compensation ‘Clearly a person who abuses a child in the course of creating a film will be liable to the child for assault. However, what about a person who simply takes the film?’ Child pornography is a multi-billion dollar industry. The statistics published by the Child Exploitation and Online …
Continue reading "Abuse: Seeking damages for child pornography"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Burstow R v Ireland(
- C v D & anor  EWHC 166 (QB)
- Campbell v MGN Ltd  EWHC 499 (QB);  EWCA Civ 1373;  UKHL 22
- Collins v Wilcock  1 WLR 1172
- LC v CICB  TLR 3 June
- R v  UKHL 34
- R v CICAP, ex parte August and R v CICAP, ex parte Brown  QB 774
- R v CICB, ex parte Webb  1 QB 74
- R v Venna  QB 421
- Tuberville v Savage  EWHC KB J25
- United States v Hesketh No 3:08 CR 00165 (2009)
- Wilkinson v Downton  2 QB 57