Daniel Cuthbert and Carl Roche assess the current state of play with regards to break clauses that are dependent on vacant possession ‘It is clear that the court has retained a significant amount of discretion for the purposes of considering vacant possession. Consequently, there remains some uncertainty as to what is required in order to …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- John Laing Construction Ltd v Amber Pass Ltd  17 EG 128
- Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd v Expeditors International (UK) Ltd  EWHC 1008 (Ch)
- NYK Logistics (UK) Ltd v Ibrend Estates BV  EWCA Civ 683
- Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions v Baylis (Gloucester) Ltd and Bennett Construction (UK) Ltd  80 P&CR 324
- Topfell Ltd v Galley Properties Ltd  1 WLR. 446