Issues of privacy and human rights, examined by Claire Sanders ‘Parties to family proceedings have rarely succeeded in restricting media access or reporting where their only concern is their own privacy.’ The decision in TK v News Group Newspapers Ltd  illustrates the importance of privacy in family life and its interaction with freedom of …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Campbell v MGN Ltd  EWHC 499 (QB);  EWCA Civ 1373;  UKHL 22
- JIH v News Group Newspapers Ltd  EWCA Civ 42
- K v L (Ancillary Relief: Inherited Wealth)  EWHC 1234 (Fam);  EWCA Civ 550;  WTLR 153
- Re S (a child) (identification: restrictions on publication)  UKHL 47
- Spencer v Spencer  EWHC 1529 (Fam)