Forfeiture: Please relief me

When can a tenant seek relief, and on what terms will it be granted? Jonathan Ross investigates ‘It was the claimants’ case that the breaches were irremediable and that it should be entitled to forfeit the lease and recover possession.’In the case of Patel v K&J Restaurants Ltd [2010], the Court of Appeal had to …
This post is only available to members.

Cases Referenced

  • Patel v K&J Restaurants Ltd [2010] EWCA Civ 1211