WTLR Issue: April 2016 #158
ASTER HEALTHCARE LIMITED
THE ESTATE OF MR MOHAMMED SHAFI
This was an appeal from a decision to grant summary judgment to the claimant (C) in a claim against the defendant (D) for outstanding care home fees.
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view.
- R (Batantu v London Borough of Islington (Case No CO/2260/2000))
- R v Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council ex parte Help the Aged  (unreported, 31 July 1997) WL 1106105
- R(AA) London Borough of Lambeth  EWHC Admin 741
- Re Rhodes (1890) 44 Ch Div 94
- Steane v Chief Adjudication Officer  1 WLR 1195
- Wychavon DC v EM (HM)  UKUT 12 (AAC)