Sian Hodgson outlines a case that clarifies the standard of proof required to ‘prove’ a missing will
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Ferneley v Napier & ors  EWHC 3345 (Ch) (to be reported in a future edition of Wills & Trusts Law Reports )
- Harris v Knight (1890) 15 PD 170
- Re Wipperman  2 WLR 706
- Re Yelland deceased (1975) 119 Sol Jo 562
- Sugden v Lord St Leonards (1876) 1 PD 154
- Woodward v Goulstone (1886) 11 App Cas 469
- Young v Holloway  P 87