John Rimmer summarises Harper v Simpson, which sheds light on whether the Duomatic principle applies to beneficial shareholders
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Jalmoon Pty Ltd v Bow  15 ACLC 233
- Morris v Kanssen  1 All ER 586
- Re Duomatic Ltd  2 Ch 365
- Re Law Investments Ltd [2003-5] MLR 494
- Roger Harper (receiver of Kolemos Ltd) v Simpson & ors Isle of Man High Court  CHP 2010/91