The Court of Appeal has provided beneficiaries with an alternative avenue for seeking disclosure against a trustee. Sophie Holcombe explains
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Dawson-Damer & ors v Taylor Wessing LLP  EWCA Civ 74
- Ittihadieh v 5-11 Cheyne Gardens RTM Company; Deer v University of Oxford  EWCA Civ 121
- R (on the application of Lord) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 2073 (Admin)
- Re Londonderry  EWCA Civ 6
- Schmidt v Rosewood Trust Ltd  UKPC 26;  WTLR 565;  WTLR 887