Fiona Lawrence and Julia Hardy explore what it will take for a court to allow a very late amendment to a will challenge claim
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- CIP Properties (AIPT) Ltd v Galliford Try Infrastructure Ltd & ors  EWHC 1345 (TCC)
- Hague Plant Ltd v Hague & ors  EWCA Civ 1609
- La Chemise Lacoste SA v Sketchers USA  EWHC 3642 (Ch)
- Mitchell MP v News Group Newspapers Ltd  EWCA Civ 1537
- Quah v Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 759 (Comm)
- Swain-Mason & ors v Mills & Reeve  WTLR 1827
- Tachi v Woodward  EWHC 2519 (Ch)
- Worldwide Corporation Ltd v GPT Ltd & anor  EWCA Civ 1894