In the first of a three-part consideration of the need for reform of privilege, Richard Farnhill outlines the background to privilege and attribution
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Balabel v Air India  1 Ch 317
- Director of the Serious Fraud Office v Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Ltd  EWHC 1017 (QB)
- Jetivia SA & anor v Bilta (UK) Ltd & ors  UKSC 23
- Meridian Global Funds Management Asia Ltd v Securities Commission  UKPC 5
- Re RBS Rights Issue Litigation  EWHC 3161 (Ch)
- Three Rivers District Council & ors v Governor and Company of the Bank of England (No 5)  EWCA Civ 474