Richard Farnhill concludes his examination of privilege and considers if the system is fit for purpose
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Balabel v Air India  1 Ch 317
- Director of the Serious Fraud Office v Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Ltd  EWHC 1017 (QB)
- Re RBS Rights Issue Litigation  EWHC 3161 (Ch)
- Three Rivers District Council v Bank of England (No 6)  EWCA Civ 474;  UKHL 48
- West London Pipeline & Storage Ltd & anor v Total UK Ltd & ors  EWHC 1729 (Comm)
- Wheeler v Le Marchant  17 Ch D 675