Alistair Maughan and Sarah Wells look at whether a duty of good faith can ever be implied into a contract?
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Berkeley Community Villages Ltd v Pullen  EWHC 1330 (Ch)
- Gold Group Properties Ltd v BDW Trading Ltd  EWHC 323 (TCC);  EWHC 1632 (TCC)
- Interfoto Picture Library Ltd v Stiletto Visual Programmes Ltd  EWCA 6
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust v Compass Group UK and Ireland (t/a Medirest)  EWHC 781 (QB);  EWCA Civ 200
- Yam Seng Pte Ltd v International Trade Corporation Ltd  EWHC 111 (QB)