Andrew Archer examines a recent application of the adjudication slip rule
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Axis M&E UK Ltd & anor v Multiplex Construction Europe Ltd  EWHC 169 (TCC)
- Bloor Construction (UK) Ltd v Bowmer & Kirkland (London) Ltd  EWHC 183 (TCC)
- CIB Properties Ltd v Birse Construction  EWHC 2365 (TCC)
- Gannet Shipping Ltd v Eastrade Commodities Inc  EWHC 483 (Comm)
- NKT Cables A/S v SP Power Systems Ltd  CSOH 38
- O’Donnell Developments Ltd v Build Ability Ltd  EWHC 3388 (TCC)
- R v Cripps ex parte Muldoon  QB 686
- Rok Building Ltd v Celtic Composting Systems Ltd  EWHC 2664 (TCC)
- YCMS Ltd v Grabiner & anor  EWHC 127 (TCC)