The recent Court of Appeal case of Pease v Carter will be welcomed by landlords. Karl Anders and Deborah Brown examine the judgment
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- B Obsorn & Co Ltd v Dior  EWCA Civ 281
- Germax Securities Ltd v Spiegal (1978) 37 P & CR 204
- Mannai Investment Co Ltd v Eagle Star Life Assurance Co Ltd  UKHL 19
- Pease v Carter & anor  EWCA Civ 175
- Ravenseft Properties Ltd v Hall  EWCA Civ 2034
- Speedwell Estates Ltd & anor v Dalziel & ors  EWCA Civ 1277
- York v Casey (1999) 31 HLR 209