Graham Cridland and Michelle Perring review a recent decision highlighting the courts’ unwillingness to imply new conditions into a planning permission
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Cotswold Grange Country Park LLP v Secretary of State for the Environment & anor  EWHC 1138 (Admin)
- I’m Your Man Ltd v Secretary of State for the Environment (1999) 77 P&CR 251
- London Borough of Lambeth v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government & ors  EWCA Civ 844
- R (Altunkaynak) v Northamptonshire Magistrates’ Court & anor  EWHC 174 (Admin)
- R (Thornton Hall Hotel Ltd) v Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council  EWHC 560 (Admin)
- Trump International Golf Club Scotland Ltd v The Scottish Ministers  UKSC 74
- Wall & ors v Winchester City Council & anor  EWCA Civ 563