How is light measured, how are damages assessed and how is an actionable interference established?
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Colls v Home & Colonial Stores Ltd  UKHL 1
- Coventry v Lawrence  EWHC 360 (QB);  EWCA Civ 26;  UKSC 13
- HKRUK II (CHC) Ltd v Heaney  EWHC 2245 (Ch)
- Midtown Ltd v City of London Real Property Co Ltd  EWHC 33 (Ch)
- Regan v Paul Properties  EWHC 1941 (Ch);  EWCA Civ 1391
- Shelfer v City of London Electric Lighting Co  1 Ch 287
- Tamares (Vincent Square) Ltd v Fairpoint Properties (Vincent Square) Ltd  EWHC 3589 (Ch);  EWHC 212 (Ch)