Does being overlooked amount to a private nuisance? Megan Davies considers a recent case involving the Tate Modern
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Fearn & ors v The Board of Trustees of the Tate Gallery  EWHC 246 (Ch)
- Parochial Church Council of the Parish of Aston Cantlow and Wilmcote with Billesley v Wallbank & anor  UKHL 37
- Tapling v Jones (1981) 20 CB (NS) 174
- Turner v Spooner (1861) 30 LJ Ch 801
- Victoria Park Racing & Recreation Grounds Co Ltd v Taylor  58 CLR 497
- YL v Birmingham City Council  UKHL 27