Is there now a presumption that reasons be given for planning decisions, asks Jamie McKie
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- ex parte Chaplin & ors  EWCA Civ 2262
- ex parte Doody  UKHL 8
- ex parte Institute of Dental Surgery  1 WLR 242
- Oakley v South Cambridgeshire District Council  EWHC 570 (Admin);  EWCA Civ 71
- R (on the application of CPRE Kent) v Dover District Council  EWCA Civ 936
- R (on the application of Hawksworth Securities plc) v Peterborough City Council  EWHC 1870 (Admin)
- R (on the application of Wall) v Brighton and Hove City Council  EWHC 2582 (Admin)
- R v Aylesbury Vale District Council & anor(
- R v Higher Education Funding Council(
- R v Secretary of State for the Home Department(
- Shasha & ors v Westminster City Council  EWHC 3283 (Admin)