Stephen Ashworth reviews what ‘best consideration’ means in practice and how it is affecting the property market
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Buttle v Saunders  2 All ER 193
- R v Darlington BC, ex-parte Indescon  1 EGLR 278
- R v Middlesbrough BC, ex-parte Frostree Ltd (1988) unreported, 16 December
- R v Pembrokeshire CC, ex-parte Coker  4 All ER 1007
- Roberts v Hopwood  AC 578