Ralph Kellas examines a local planning authority‘s duty to give reasons, in light of recent case law
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Dover District Council v CPRE Kent  UKSC 79C
- Martin v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government  EWHC 3435 (Admin)
- Oakley v South Cambridgeshire District Council  EWHC 570 (Admin);  EWCA Civ 71
- R (Hawksworth Securities plc) v Peterborough City Council  EWHC 1870 (Admin)
- R (on the application of Campaign to Protect Rural England) v Dover District Council  EWCA Civ 936
- R (Siraj) v Kirklees Metropolitan Council  EWCA Civ 1286
- Richardson v North Yorkshire County Council  EWCA Civ 1860
- South Buckinghamshire District Council & anor v Porter (No 2)  UKHL 33