Meeta Kaur and Matthew Mainstone assess some developments in relation to planning application requirements following recent legislation
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- ex parte Gunning (1985) 84 LGR 168
- London Borough of Brent v Corcoran  EWCA Civ 774
- R (Bailey) v London Borough of Brent  EWCA Civ 1586
- R (Baker & ors) v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government  EWCA Civ 141
- R (Harris) v London Borough of Haringey (Equality and Human Rights Commissions intervening)  EWCA Civ 703
- R (Hurley and Moore) v Secretary of State for Business Innovation and Skill  EWHC 201 (Admin)
- R v Brent London Borough Council(