Paul Stafford explains why those who hold a manorial title, or those who challenge it, must examine the foundations on which the particular title stands
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Baxendale v Instow Parish Council  Ch 14
- Crown Estate Commissioners v Roberts  EWHC 1302
- Delacherois v Delacherois (1864) 11 HLC 62
- Doe d Clayton v Williams (1843) 11 M&W 803
- Merttens v Hill  1 Ch 842
- Morris v Smith and Paget (1585) Cro. Eliz. 38
- Re Holliday  2 Ch 698
- Rooke v Lord Kensington (1856) 2 K & J 753
- Simpson v Attorney General  AC 476