A ‘licence’ can turn out to be a lease when put to judicial scrutiny. Emma Pinkerton and Sarah Moore explain how to make sure legal documentation delivers
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Camelot Property Management Ltd v Roynon (2017) unreported, Bristol County Court, 24 February
- London Development Agency v Nidai  EWHC 1730 (Ch)
- Manchester City Council v National Car Parks Ltd (1981) 262 EG 1297
- Pankhania & anor v London Borough of Hackney & anor  EWHC 2441
- St Andrews Forest Lodges Ltd v Grieve & anor  ScotSC 25
- Street v Mountford  UKHL 4
- Watts v Stewart & ors  EWCA Civ 1247