Mark Pawlowski takes a look at the doctrine of frustration as it applies to leases in the light of a recent ruling on whether Brexit frustrates a lease
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Canary Wharf (BP4) T1 Ltd & ors v European Medicines Agency  EWHC 335 (Ch)
- Chartered Trust plc v Davies  EWCA Civ 2256
- Cricklewood Property and Investment Trust Ltd v Leighton’s Investment Trust Ltd  AC 221
- Davis Contractors Ltd v Fareham Urban District Council  UKHL 3
- Edwinton Commercial Corporation & anor v Tsavliris Russ (Worldwide Salvage and Towage) Ltd (The Sea Angel)  EWCA Civ 547
- Graves v Graves & ors  EWCA Civ 660
- Hussein & ors v Mehlman  EW Misc 1
- Jones v Cleanthi  EWHC 2646 (QB)
- Krell v Henry  2 KB 740
- National Carriers Ltd v Panalpina (Northern) Ltd  UKHL 8
- Nynehead Developments Ltd v RH Fibreboard Containers Ltd  02 EG 139
- Taylor v Caldwell  EWHC QB J1
- WG Clark (Properties) Ltd v Dupre Properties Ltd  3 WLR 579