Heather McDonald and Natasha Rees outline the three types of endeavour and their current definitions and consider the practical implications of using each in drafting
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Astor Management AG & anor v Atalaya Mining plc & ors  EWHC 425 (Comm)
- Dany Lions Ltd v Bristol Cars Ltd  EWHC 817 (QB)
- Jet2.com Ltd v Blackpool Airport Ltd  EWCA Civ 417
- Little v Courage Ltd (1995) 70 P&CR 469
- Rhodia International Holdings Ltd v Huntsman International LLC  EWHC 292
- Sheffield District Railway Co v Great Central Railway Co (1911) 27 TLR 451