Do ATMs amount to hereditaments for the purposes of business rates? A recent decision may provide good news to retailers and ATM operators, as Bryan Johnston and Ross Wilson discover
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Assessor for Central Scotland Joint Valuation Board v Bank of Ireland  RA 195
- Cardtronics Europe Ltd & ors v Sykes & ors  EWCA Civ 2472
- Clydesdale Bank plc v Lanarkshire Valuation Joint Board Assessor for Lanarkshire (2005) SLT 167
- John Laing and Son Ltd v Kingswood Assessment Committee  1 KB 344
- Westminster City Council v Southern Railway  AC 511
- Woolway v Mazars  UKSC 53