Claire James and Keith Shaw report on a recent decision confirming important procedural issues in claims of adverse possession
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Central Midlands Estates Ltd v Leicester Dyers Ltd  All ER (D) 141
- Diep v Land Registry  EWHC 3315 (Admin)
- J Alston & Sons Ltd v BOCM Pauls Ltd  EWHC 3310 (Ch)
- Powell v McFarlane (1977) 38 P&CR 452
- Red House Farms (Thorndon) Ltd v Catchpole  2 EGLR 125
- Wretham v Ross & anor  EWHC 1259 (Ch)