A recent Court of Appeal ruling has called a stop to company administrations that were tactically timed to fall after rent quarter dates.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Goldacre (Offices) Ltd v Nortel Networks UK Ltd  EWHC 3389 (Ch)
- Leisure (Norwich) II Ltd v Luminar Lava Ignite Ltd  EWHC 951 (Ch)
- PCE Investors Ltd v Cancer Research UK  EWHC 884 (Ch)
- Pillar Denton Ltd & ors v Jervis & ors  EWCA Civ 180
- Re Lundy Granite Co (1870-7) LR 6 Ch App 642
- Re Toshoku Finance (UK) plc  UKHL 6
- Shackell & Co v Chorlton & Sons  1 Ch 378