Mark Shelton considers the intricacies of covenants seeking to limit tenants’ actions
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Duval v 11-13 Randolph Crescent Ltd  EWCA Civ 2298
- Friends Provident Life Office v British Railways Board  2 EGLR 55
- Holme v Brunskill (1878) 3 QBD 495 (CA)
- International Drilling Fluids Ltd v Louisville Investments (Uxbridge) Ltd  EWCA Civ 3
- Rendall v Roberts and Stavey (1959) 175 EG 265
- Topland Portfolio No 1 Ltd v Smiths News Trading Ltd  EWCA Civ 18