James Falle and Catherine Haugh consider when authorities can or must allow bidders to correct errors in their tenders
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Case C-243/89 Commission of the European Communities v Kingdom of Denmark  ECR I-03353
- Case C-336/12 Ministeriet for Forskning, Innovation og Videregående Uddannelser v Manova A/S (2013) Tenth Chamber, 10 October
- Case C599/10 SAG ELV Slovensko as & ors v Úrad pre verejné obstarávanie (2012) Fourth Chamber, 29 March
- Case T-211/02 Tideland Signal Ltd v Commission of the European Communities  ECR II-03781
- J B Leadbitter & Co Ltd v Devon County Council  EWHC 930 (Ch)
- JR Jones Solicitors v Legal Services Commission  EWHC 3671 (Ch)
- R (on the application of Greenwich Community Law Centre) v Greenwich London Borough Council  EWCA Civ 496
- Travis Perkins Trading Company Ltd v Caerphilly County Borough Council  EWHC 1498 (TCC)