Lawrence Caun considers the implications after Barclays Bank was held liable for a GP’s historic sex abuse
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Armes v Nottinghamshire County Council  UKSC 60
- Bellman v Northampton Recruitment Ltd  EWHC 3104 (QB)
- Cox v Ministry of Justice  EWCA Civ 132;  UKSC 10
- Various Claimants v Barclays Bank plc  EWHC 1929 (QB)
- Viasystems (Tyneside) Ltd v Thermal Transfer (Northern) Ltd & ors  EWCA Civ 1151
- Woodland v Essex County Council  UKSC 66