Applications for extensions of time for service of a claim form are risky and should be avoided. Ian Meikle reports on the latest Court of Appeal guidance
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Al-Zahra (PVT) Hospital & ors v DDM  EWCA Civ 1103
- Anderton v Clwyd County Council (No.2)  EWCA Civ 933
- Bayat Telephone Systems International Inc & ors v Cecil & ors  EWCA Civ 135
- Hashtroodi v Hancock  EWCA Civ 652
- Hoddinott & ors v Persimmon Homes (Wessex) Ltd  EWCA Civ 1203