Tom Gibson discusses case law – and settlements – in the complicated area of psychiatric injury claims by secondary victims
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Alcock v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police  UKHL 5
- Liverpool Women‘s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust v Ronayne  EWCA Civ 588
- North Glamorgan NHS Trust v Walters  EWCA Civ 1792
- RE & ors v Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 824 (QB)
- Shorter v Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust  EWHC 614 (QB)
- Taylor v A Novo (UK) Ltd  EWCA Civ 194