Helena Drage considers what issues of mitigation arise when a claimant refuses a recommended course of treatment
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Edmonds v Lloyds TSB Group plc  EWCA Civ 1526
- Geest plc v Lansiquot  UKPC 48
- McAuley v London Transport Executive  2 Lloyd’s Rep 500
- Noble v Owens  EWHC 359 (QB)
- Richardson v Redpath Brown & Co Ltd  AC 62
- Selvanayagam v University of the West Indies  1 WLR 585
- Steele v Robert George & Co (1937) Ltd  AC 497