Ann Houghton and Richard Baker outline the complexities involved in pursuing a claim for an involuntary participant
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Alcock v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire  UKHL 5
- Dooley v Cammell Laird & Co Ltd  1 Lloyd’s Rep 271
- Frost v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire  3 WLR 1194
- Galt v British Railways Board (1983) 133 NLJ 870
- Gregg v Ashbrae Ltd  NICA 17
- Hunter v British Coal Corporation  3 WLR 685
- Monk v PC Harrington Ltd & ors  EWHC 1879 (QB)
- Pang Koi Fa v Lim Djoe Phing  3 SLR 317
- Robertson v Forth Road Bridge Joint Board  ScotCS CSIH 1
- Wigg v British Railways Board (1986) The Times 4 February