Can a court award some but not all of the Part 36 consequences under CPR r36.17(4)? Harriet Wakeman discusses
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bataillion v Shone  EWHC 3177 (QB)
- Carver v BAA plc  EWCA Civ 412
- Davison v Leitch  EWHC 3092 (QB)
- JLE (A Child) v Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust  12 WLUK 450;  EWHC 1582 (QB)
- Thinc Group Ltd v Kingdom  EWCA Civ 1306