John McDonald explores the interesting area of insurance policy exclusions and who ultimately ends up footing the bill
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- CV v Zenith Insurance  CSOH 70
- Davis v Catto  CSIH 85
- EUI Ltd v Bristol Alliance Ltd Partnership  EWCA Civ 1267
- Hames v Ferguson & ors  EWCA Civ 1268
- Khanna v Somra  EWHC 555
- MDIS Ltd (formerly McDonnell Information Systems Ltd) v Swinbank  Lloyd’s Rep IR 516
- Pinn v Guo & ors (2014) Swansea County Court 11 Apri
- R & S Pilling v UK Insurance Ltd  UKSC 16
- Sahin v Havard & anor  EWCA Civ 1202
- Scragg v UK Temperance & General Provident Institution  2 Lloyd’s Rep 227
- Vibert v Zenith Insurance  CSOH 96