Richard Partridge concludes his advice on representing interested parties, in the second part of his article on the coronial process
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Calvert v HM Coroner for Inner North London  EWHC 661 Admin
- Jordan v Lord Chancellor  2 AC 226
- R (Bodycote HIP Ltd) v HM Coroner for Herefordshire  EWHC 164
- R (Smith) v Oxford Coroner  ILR 44
- R v Coventry Coroner ex parte The Chief Constable of Staffordshire (2000) 164 JP 665