Antonia Ford considers when an illegal act will provide a defence of illegality
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Agheampong v Allied Manufacturing (London) Ltd  EW Misc 4 (EWCC)
- Hewison v Meridian Shipping Services PTE Ltd & ors  EWCA Civ 1821
- Morgan v Bryson Recycling Ltd  NIQB 12
- Patel v Mirza  UKSC 42
- Shadbolt v Stefanatica (2018) unreported Medway County Court DDJ Gill 11 October
- Vellino v Chief Constable of Greater Manchester  EWCA Civ 1249