Kathryn Mason considers the courts’ jurisdiction to order the payment of school fees, and the factors that will be taken into account
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- DB v CMEC  UKUT 356 (AAC)
- MR v Secretary of State & anor  UKUT 198 (AAC)
- R (on the application of Green) v Secretary of State for the Department of Work and Pensions  EWHC 1278 (Admin)
- Re P (a child) (financial provision)  EWCA Civ 837
- T v T (Financial Provision: Private Education)  EWHC 2119 (Fam)
- WD v HD  EWHC 1547 (Fam)