Richard Jones and Laura Coyle examine the approach of the courts to the sufficiency of a child’s understanding where the child seeks to act without a guardian
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- CS v SBH & ors  EWHC 634 (Fam)
- Gillick v West Norfolk and Wisbech AHA  UKHL 7
- LC (Children)  EWCA Civ 1058
- Re CT (A Minor) (Wardship: Representation)  2 FLR 278
- Re M (Children) (Republic of Ireland) (Child’s Objections) (Joinder of Children as Parties to Appeal)  EWCA Civ 26