Victoria Ellis and Cordelia Williams outline common problems that arise when representing grandparents in public law proceedings.
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- B (A child)  EWCA Civ 737
- G v Kirklees Metropolitan Borough Council  1 FLR 805
- Re J (Leave to issue application for resident order)  EWCA Civ 1346
- TL v The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham  EWCA Civ 812
- W v Wakefield City Council  1 FLR 170