Ellie Foster and Eleanor Cawthra highlight the issue of finality of judgments, the ability of a judge to change their mind and the submission of further evidence
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- AR v ML  EWFC 56
- Barder v Caluori  AC 20
- Fage UK Ltd & anor v Chobani UK Ltd & anor  EWCA Civ 5
- GM v KZ (No 2)  EWFC 6
- I (Children)  EWCA Civ 898
- In the matter of L and B (Children)  UKSC 8
- Neil v Neil  EWHC 3330 (Fam)
- Re A and L (Children)  EWCA Civ 1205
- Takhar v Gracefield Developments Ltd & ors  UKSC 13
- Thum v Thum  EWFC 25
- Vringo Infrastructure Inc v ZTE (UK) Ltd  EWHC 214 (Pat)
- WM v HM  EWFC 25