Antonia Barker analyses the outcome in long-running financial remedy proceedings, where the court drew adverse inferences from non-disclosure and was unable to achieve finality
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Joy v Joy-Morancho (No. 3)  EWHC 2507 (Fam)
- Quan v Bray & ors  WTLR 885
- Quan v Bray & ors EWCA Civ 1253
- Quan v Bray & ors EWCA Civ 405
- Quan v Bray & ors EWHC 3558 (Fam)