Chris Fairhurst looks at contempt in child abduction proceedings and when the court may impose a custodial sentence
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- AG’s Ref (No 121 of 2002)  EWCA Crim 684
- Crystal Mews Ltd v Metterick & ors  EWHC 3087 (Ch)
- Egeneonu v Egeneonu (Rev 4)  EWHC 3029 (Fam)
- Egeneonu v Egeneonu  EWCA Civ 1714
- Hale v Tanner  EWCA Civ 5570
- Mubarak v Mubarik  1 FLR 698
- Re L (a child); Re Oddin  EWCA Civ 173