Kayleigh Biswas analyses the circumstances in which a return order may be made despite the left-behind parent’s agreement to a relocation
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Family proceedings concerning A  EUECJ C-523/07
- Re E (children) (international abduction)  UKSC 27
- Re KL (a child)  UKSC 75
- Re M & anor (children)  UKHL 55
- Re NY (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1065
- Re P-J (Children) (removal outside jurisdiction: abduction)  EWCA Civ 588
- TY v HY  EWHC 1310 (Fam)