Charles Wynn-Evans reports on several recent cases which demonstrate how employers can end up being liable for their employees‘ wrongdoing
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bellman v Northampton Recruitment Ltd  EWHC 3104 (QB)
- Dubai Aluminium Co Ltd v Salaam  UKHL 48;  WTLR 163
- Lister & ors v Hesley Hall Ltd  UKHL 22
- Livesey v Parker Merchanting Ltd  UKEAT/0755/03/1301
- Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets plc  UKSC 11
- Various Claimants v Barclays Bank plc  EWHC 1929 (QB)